The pension fund is actually run by Tameside MBC, so they are called the data controller. This means they are responsible for keeping your data safe, and deciding things like how long they will keep your data for.
We need to hold your data and process it so that we can:
- Contact you from time to time
- Work out your pension benefits
- Pay your pension benefits
- Produce statistics about the pension fund
- Work out how much money we need to pay for all our benefits
- Make decisions about how and where to invest the pension fund's money.