Raise a dispute

If you want to question a decision, or query your membership or benefits held by the Greater Manchester Pension Fund, please get in touch with us using our contact us page. We will look into your query and discuss it with you in more detail.

If you have concerns over your contribution rates or a decision made by your employer, or previous employer, please get in touch with them directly to raise any initial concerns.

If you have already followed the process above and are still dissatisfied, you have the right to have your complaint reviewed under the Local Government Pension Scheme's Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure (IDRP).

Internal Dispute Resolution Procedure

The factsheet below provides all the details you need to help you raise a dispute. Also included is a form to complete should you wish to proceed.


Created by Clay10 Creative